Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
- The Site is owned and operated by Vease.
- We reserve the right to amend this Agreement at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of amendments. Each time you visit or log into the Site, you reaffirm your acceptance of the Terms. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms.
1. Products, Content and Specifications.
All content, descriptions, claims, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on www.veasenutrition.com are subject to change at any time without notice. The information such as weights and measures are approximates and are provided only for convenience. Once the order is placed, you have the responsibility to use the products only in a safe and lawful manner.
2. Site Content and Submitted Content.
- By submitting content on or to our site, you are allowing us, and our affiliates, agents and third party contractors the right to display or publish such content on our site and its affiliated publications (either in the form submitted or in the form of a derivative or adapted work), to store such content, and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes.
- In connection with each of your submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (I) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize us to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such submissions to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Terms; and (II) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in such submissions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Terms.
- You agree that you will not: (I) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein; (II) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; (III) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (IV) post advertisements or solicitations of business. We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice. You understand that when you submit content in any form to us, we may authorize such content to be distributed or syndicated to or published on other platforms related to us.
- We may remove content posted by you for a valid reason(s).
- Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties are theirs alone and does not relate to us. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed by us. We are not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content. We assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to block or remove communications, postings or materials at any time in our sole discretion.
3. Accuracy of Information.
We do our best to ensure that information on our website is scientifically evidence-based. Despite our efforts, the information on the website might be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this website.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Use of this Web Site.
Unless with our written consent, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the site's material or content or permit or assist any third party to do the same.
You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this website in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
You agree to only use the website for lawful purposes, in a manner which does not improperly infringe the rights of (including any intellectual property), or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the website by any third party.
5. Third Party Links.
This site may include links to third-party web sites that are not affiliated with us. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this web Site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other web site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other web sites. Your accessing of the Third Party Sites is at your own discretion and risk. These Third Parties Sites may have their own terms and conditions of use which you may be required to comply with. Please review such terms and conditions of use carefully to ensure you are willing and able to comply with them.
Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
6. Limitations of Liability.
By accessing our website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this website are hereby excluded. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify Vease for for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this web Site, or your downloading of any information or materials from this web Site.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no event will Vease or any of our directors, officers, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation those resulting from lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, arising from your use of any of the service, or the results of use of this web site, any web sites linked to this web site, or the materials, information or services contained on any or all such web sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event of any problem with this web site or any content, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using this web site.
7. Inappropriate Material.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law or is otherwise inappropriate. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this web site.
You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for a valid reason(s). You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this web Site at any time without notice.
9. Health Related Information.
Our website, including all contents thereon are not meant to be substitutes for medical advice from your doctor or health care providers. We make no warranties, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, or appropriateness for any purpose of any information or content contained in its programs or our website. You are advised that health advice is often subject to updating and refining due to medical research and developments. We are committed to bringing you the most up to date information, however, we make no guarantee that the information herein is the most recent on any particular subject. You are encouraged to consult with your health care provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding any health condition that you may have before making changes to your diet and exercise routine.
You should never disregard medical advice or delay seeking it because of a statement you have read on Our Website. Our Website should not be used in lieu of advice given by qualified medical professionals such as your doctor or registered dietitian. It is important that Our Website are used only in conjunction with qualified medical guidance. If you know or suspect that you may be pregnant, have an eating disorder, have diabetes, or have any other physical or medical condition, it is imperative that you seek the advice of your doctor prior to using Our Website. If you experience any discomfort or pain during a diet or exercise routine, you must immediately cease the activity and seek the assistance of a physician.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Vease and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities (including legal fees) relating to or arising from your use and/or User Registration or arising from any breach or suspected breach of the Terms by you or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision by us. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of our Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Web Site or our Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Review of Terms
These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice.It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.